So as a natural newbie, anything that contributes to keeping my hair ultra-moisturized and soft is a must. It is also no news that natural sisters like trying out different products so here’s what I tried during my last deep conditioning treatment.
I bought a small one-time pack of Dr Miracle’s Follicle Healer (Deep conditioning treatment) from Clicks and I couldn’t wait to try it out. I usually wash my hair every 2nd week if it is not in protective styling. I alternate shampoo wash and co-washing. So this time I co-washed because I had run out of shampoo and my hair was clean as I had washed it the day I big chopped. After washing, I applied the product on my short hair and it felt tingly from the get-go.
– The product has good slip and is very easy to apply.
– It smells great – like menthol.
– It tingled the whole time I had it on so it made me believe it was working 😜. I suppose only time will tell if my follicles have been given a treat.
– My hair was left very soft. I could even feel the softness the following day.
– I will definitely use this product again. ❤️
– My hair is short but the pack didn’t feel enough. People with longer hair might need 2 or more packs to cover their heads.
If any of you has tried it out, please share your comments with me. Also please share some of your go-to deep conditioning treatment with me.